ACMA is led by a 10 member Board of Directors. The Board is comprised of the President, the President-Elect, the Immediate Past President and seven Directors. The ACMA/ICMA Senior Advisors also participate as non-voting members of the board.
The ACMA membership is rapidly approaching 400 members and is composed of a diverse group of individuals all committed to the profession of local government management.
ACMA membership offers many benefits including:
- Semi-annual conferences
- Continuing Education and Training Opportunities
- Professional Development and Support
- Senior Advisor and In-transition Resources
- Affiliated with the League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- Affiliated with ICMA
- Annual Membership Directory
- Six newsletters per year